• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feature Auto Battle

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser

newlogo1.png

Dear Kings and Queens,

We are constantly working to make Forge of Empires even better! Today we'd like to present you with a brand new option that allows you to perform an automatic battle directly from the pre-battle army management screen.
We think that this feature will be useful for those of you who are sure about winning battles before they even begin. This should save you some time :).

The option is represented by a new "Auto Battle" button:
autobattle1.png

You can also use it in two-wave battles. If your troops survive the first wave without your direct supervision, you will have the possibility to send them directly to the second wave (you can also assume command at that point, if you wish):
autobattle2.png

We hope you will find this improvement useful :). Feel free to share your opinions in the feedback thread!

Thank you for playing Forge of Empires!

Yours,
The Forge of Empires Beta Team

DeletedUser

I want to let everyone know we are deactivating the auto battle feature for now. There is some back end work that needs to be done, and this will be easier to do if it is not active at the time.
As soon as we reactivate it I will let everyone know, thanks.

DeletedUser

I would like to let you know that we have implemented all the necessary changes. The auto battle feature has been enabled again.
If you spot any issues, please let us know in the feedback thread.

Thank you! :)