• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Atlantis Museum not showing double loot

DeletedUser7779

Reproduction Steps:
1. Plunder a hoodie
2. Sometimes double loot is not displayed

Issue Description (10/10):
not sure if i should report this here but:
1. Atlantis museum loot is not displayed correctly when plundering goods. It shows e.g. 40 goods instead of 2x20 (only a display issue but we'd like to know when loot is doubled), and if we loot like 20 goods we don't know if it's real 20 or double 10.
2. apparently issue is only when plundering goods, looting fps is shown correctly, i.e. it shows 2xFPs plundered
3. irrelevant to this, the issue with plundering goods on app is still not fixed !!! everytime i loot goods on app, it doesnt show me what i got. i did report this to support weeks ago and they still havent fixed it..

Player: zwucki
World: * zz0, us

I have perforyymed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes/No