• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

At which level BG gives 16 tries?

Dessire

Regent
I want to have my blue galaxy with 16 tries and atleast 75% of chance. At which level this happens? D: I know 128 is 74% x 15 tries.

CrashBoom

Legend
by the way. considering the buildings I have. at 91 with 15 tries and 70%, the total is 666x1,7 which is 1132. but with 75% and 16 tries, with the 13 fps building as the 16th, the number increases up to 1188 which is an extra of 56 fps for only one 13 fps.
but without that 16th building the increase would still be 46 FP (based on your numbers. didn't calculate it on my own)

but you say the 16th building is more important than the percentages
That is the reason why I want 16 chances more than the %.

but the percentages gives 46 more
the 16th building only 9.75

Dessire

Regent
but you pretend that the increase of that is only because of the 16th chance :rolleyes:

one more buildings will always be
FP of that buildings * percentage

not the average of all buildings and not what the increase of percentage is during leveling up of the BG
the thing is, I want the x16 chances and the more I level it up, more % so is better for me. keep it at level 91 is not an option for me.

.-. but I am comparing level 91 to a level where you have 75% with 16 chances .-. so as you level it up to have the x16 you are also increasing the % .-. you can't have 70% and 16 chances .-.
You may need to be a trailblazer to come up with the answer to your question. Checking the 5 worlds that I play on, the highest level BG is 115. The oldest world is US15 so it may be possible that someone on one of the first worlds (e.g. US1) might have a hyper levelled BG and know if there is a level that give 16 chances. If not, the only people that can answer the question will be the devs.

Kronan

Viceroy
Possibly never... But trying a rough extrapolation:

11 happened at 38
12 happened at 45 (+7)
13 happened at 54 (+9)
14 happened at 67 (+13)
15 happened at 91 (+24)

gap between went up 2, then 4, then 11... so I'd say the next one would be ~39 more than the last, +24 from the last... I'll predict level 154 if it happens :p

Counterevidence: people have tried to get the 11th charge on himeji castle and it hasn't shown up yet - levels up to 164 listed and it's just asymptotically getting closer to 10x50%. So I think it's quite probable Blue Galaxy is done with charges too past 91.

Has anyone asked Inno? They could give us 1 of 3 answers:

1) Find out yourself, FoE is a game of discovery (ugh)
2) 166 or # *(hooray)
3) We can't tell you that... see answer #1 (ugh)

CrashBoom

Legend
Has anyone asked Inno? They could give us 1 of 3 answers:

1) Find out yourself, FoE is a game of discovery (ugh)
2) 166 or # *(hooray)
3) We can't tell you that... see answer #1 (ugh)
isn't that question here for Inno (Juber, Fire Witch, Velvet Thunder, ...) ?

so it is answer 4:
we ignore your question and don't answer

I’ll be highly surprised if Inno tells you
Inno decided a long time ago they only tell GB up to level 80
(in their official wiki)