• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Duplicate: Assignment meter to collect 15T cakes resets

Umbrathor

Baronet
  • Browser and Version: Google Chrome, 79.0.3945.130 (Official build) (64-bits) NL
  • Overview of the bug: The meter for the assigment to collect 15T cakes resets [EDIT: regresses], probably when I move away from or back to the tab in which the game plays
  • Screenshots: attached
  • How often this occurs: I have noticed it happening EDIT: four times.
  • Urgency: high, since it meas the assignment cannot be finished
  • Preventative Actions: I' ve reloaded the game by pressing F5 to see if that helps, EDIT: but the last time it regressed was after pressing F5 so that didn't help
  • Summary: The meter for the assigment to collect 15T cakes resets, probably when I move away from or back to the tab in which the game plays. The first two times it happened I came to the tab in which the game played after having worked in another tab or program, opened the event window and noticed that the meter was at 75B. The third time, it was at 93B. My cake factory currently produces 15B per cycle, which indicates it had gone through about 5 or 7 cycles since the meter had reset. 5 or 7 cycles is a longer amount of time than had passed since I reopened the tab in which is game was playing, so I am not sure yet what causes the reset. The assignment had been running for much longer: the first time I noticed the meter at 75B, I thought I had simply misjudged the amount of time since the meter had started. I later saw the meter at 750B. When I revisted the tab in which the game was playing and opened the event window, it was back at 75B. During the writing of this report I revisited the tab and saw that it had reset again, now being at 93B. The klast time, a moment ago, I noticed that the timer was at 518B or something I then closed the event window, reopened it and noticed the timer was at 238B or 245B something ( I'm bad at remembering numbers). So it defintely seems to be related to opening and closing the event window. However, opening and closing the event window a few more times had no effect after that. EDIT: Since it went from 518B to 238/245, it didn't reset but regressed.
  • EDIT: 2/5 = happens randomly

Attachments

• Cake bug.jpg
    Cake bug.jpg
    457 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

Umbrathor

Baronet
Follow up: I started writing down the meter score and the times.

TimeMeter
17,11​
672​
17,12​
702​
17,19​
937​
17,2​
953​
17,22​
1,03​
17,34​
1,03​

As you can see it seems the meter got stuck on the last score I noted at 17.22h. At 17.22h I moved to different tabs, harvesting in other FoE cities that are open in different tabs. The beta tab was still open, but the evt window was closed. When I got back to beta, and opened the event window, it was still at 1.03T.