• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Art Exhibition

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
A new Building might get added to the game - The "Art Exhibition"

As its file name is "AntiquesDealerBonus" I guess it will only be available at the antiques dealer - either in auctions or maybe as a reward for specific actions there (Number of exchanges) - might also be connected to this

R_SS_MultiAge_AntiquesDealerBonus19a.png

Art Exhibition Lvl 1

R_SS_MultiAge_AntiquesDealerBonus19b.png

Art Exhibition Lvl 2

R_SS_MultiAge_AntiquesDealerBonus19c.png

Art Exhibition Lvl 3

R_SS_MultiAge_AntiquesDealerBonus19d.png

Art Exhibition Lvl 4

R_SS_MultiAge_AntiquesDealerBonus19e.png

Art Exhibition Lvl 5

R_SS_MultiAge_AntiquesDealerBonus19f.png

Art Exhibition Lvl 6

R_SS_MultiAge_AntiquesDealerBonus19g.png

Art Exhibition Lvl 7

R_SS_MultiAge_AntiquesDealerBonus19h.png

Art Exhibition Lvl 8

reward_icon_upgrade_kit_art_exhibition.png

Upgrade

reward_icon_selection_kit_art_exhibition.png

Selection Kit

Last edited:

Emberguard

Emperor
Haha. Well there did use to be art pieces in the game. So if this is connected to those avatars as you’re theorising, then I’d also theorise those artworks may find a place here as well.

qaccy

Emperor
Looks like the first actual building that's exclusive to the Antiques Dealer. So far, while there are technically exclusive prizes already, they're all just selection kits for things that have already been released. On that note, the upgrade will probably be something that can appear in the daily offers and the selection kit will likely be a possible auction prize. Getting the building initially will probably require winning a selection kit from the auction.

DeletedUser8024

No fragments. Selection kits. 4x4. Level 1: 5 goods & 2 FPS, Level 8: 25 goods, 10 FPS. All levels give happiness, coin, supplies and population.

DeletedUser9169

I bought one of the Art expedition upgrades today and it was very expensive for just one level. There are eight levels in a 4x4 building. This is level eight for Early Middle Ages and I have to buy seven more upgrades to get there.
Happiness 1790
Population 669
Coins 5000
Gooods 25
Forge Points 10
Supplies 2340

Feanor II

Baronet
I'm thinking the Art Exhibition is going to be more of a status symbol than anything else. It's so expensive to get a fully-leveled AE that having one means you have run so much stuff through the AD you can afford it. It's sort of like when people spend $100,000,000 on "abstract" paintings that could have been done by a drunk, rabid coyote. What's the point of it? "Because I can".

It's not that the AE is a bad building. It compares very favorably against event buildings like the Winter Spire and World's Fair, though not on par with the Cultural Settlement buildings. But in order to get it you must have sold so much stuff that it's basically just a way to say "look how much stuff I had!"

I'm thinking the Art Exhibition is going to be more of a status symbol than anything else. It's so expensive to get a fully-leveled AE that having one means you have run so much stuff through the AD you can afford it. It's sort of like when people spend $100,000,000 on "abstract" paintings that could have been done by a drunk, rabid coyote. What's the point of it? "Because I can".

It's not that the AE is a bad building. It compares very favorably against event buildings like the Winter Spire and World's Fair, though not on par with the Cultural Settlement buildings. But in order to get it you must have sold so much stuff that it's basically just a way to say "look how much stuff I had!"
Your conclusion regarding the FoE building is certainly largely true.

For anyone who hasn't figured it out yet: That drunk, rabid coyote art is used as money laundering scheme and black currency to pay for certain services and obedience in... shall we say dark circles...