• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Duplicate: Army unit selection

Cesaria

Farmer
  • Browser and Version: I used a mobile app on Samsung tablet
  • Overview of the bug: When I tried changing the units selected for the battle in theory I put one unit from the current army to the "waiting room" but I couldn't put another unit into the current army because a pop up it said it was full. After closing the pop up, there was an empty space in the "waiting room".
  • Screenshots: I haven't made a creenshot as it wouldn't show the problem (the pop up covered the spaces)
  • How often this occurs: It happened a few times in a row around 3pm my time, so 1 PM GMT if I'm correct
  • Urgency: I think it's a minor bug as it doesn't break the game, but if you want to fight it's problematic because you can't use other units
  • Preventative Actions: I tried going out of a province and going back in but it didn't help
  • Summary: When I tried changing the units selected for the battle in theory I put one unit from the current army to the "waiting room" but I couldn't put another unit into the current army because a pop up it said it was full. After closing the pop up, there was an empty space in the "waiting room".
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes, and there is something similar but I'm not sure if it's the same issue.
  • Have you tried fixing it by using - I went to the browsre version and everything works fine