• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Implemented army management

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

1) It's very hard to find units info so I would like to see unit info when you hover your mouse over its image in more places (infiltrated areas, army buildings)

2) Button 'move all' or 'select all' in army management window would be very useful.

The next suggestion is only relevant if you are not going to make ability to create more than 1 army.

Suggestion
Merge 'Defending army' and 'unassigned units' sections into one. And place 'Defending army' window to the left side of army management.

Explanation and advantages
Now if you want to change units in armies you have to set the to unassigned and then back to desired army. It adds unnecessary steps and also you can't see all your units on single page.

Now when a unit is trained it automatically goes to unassigned units. If you implement my suggestion it will automatically go to Defending army because there won't be any unnecessary 'unassigned units'

This suggestion has been forwarded. Votes are no longer accepted.

DeletedUser

Being able to see unit stats in more places is quite important as well. Hope I posted in the right thread ^.^

DeletedUser27

1) It's very hard to find units info so I would like to see unit info when you hover your mouse over its image in more places (infiltrated areas, army buildings)

Planned for an upcoming update.

Merge 'Defending army' and 'unassigned units' sections into one. And place 'Defending army' window to the left side of army management.

This is not possible due to Game Design reasons: Armies cannot consist of more than 8 units, if the Unit Pool would be the Defending Army an attacker would never stand a chance against 20+ or even more units.

The current Army Management window is still part of an old Game Design where you originally had multiple armies spread across the Campaign Map. This window will be completely overhauled in the near future to fit the current concept.

Status
Not open for further replies.