• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Army Management Window - Blank area displayed when scrolling to the end [45406]

• Thread starter DeletedUser5882
  • Start date

DeletedUser5882

I think the scrolling has been adjusted to display 18 units per click and we are not able to slowly slide like 1 unit per scroll.

The problem with this is that it leaves a gap in the end. Normally I would say no problem but access to rogues are always difficult because no matter the category, they always end up in the last section and the simplest way to find them was by one click on the last scroll area. Now it is like go to the end and then do one click forward to see all the units.

Attachments

• screenshot_Thu_Nov_09_00.16.12.jpg
    screenshot_Thu_Nov_09_00.16.12.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 9

Andi47

Overlord
The same problem happens if you use your mouse wheel to scroll to the beginning - it does not stop at the beginning of the row, but continues scrolling until it displays an empty space.

Andi47

Overlord
@Zarok Dai any mod here?
The original bug report is 2 weeks old (and not even "investigating"). And I guess that my addition posted yesterday might be related to this. (when you keep scrolling the row stops neither at the beginning nor at the end, but goes ad infinitum into empty spaces)

DeletedUser

Sorry I thought this was related to another issue already reported.