• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Army Management not allowing scrolling to different era [45330]

DeletedUser8341

Reproduction Steps:
  1. Enter Army management (from Continent Map, when attacking player, or from city view)
  2. Tap on ‘All Ages’ to bring up the list of eras.
  3. Try to scroll the list to get to a specific era to filter (note: it is possible to select an era that is shown but scroll to view, for example, Iron Age).
Issue Description (10/10):

Game crashes. No error message, no nothing. Just crashes every time.

Player:
Prinza the Hunter

World:
β Dunarsund

App Version:
PUT THIS SOMEWHERE UNDER SETTINGS AND I’LL TELL YOU. As far as I know, I’m on the latest one.

iOS Version:
PUT THIS SOMEWHERE UNDER SETTINGS AND I’LL TELL YOU. As far as I know, I’m on the latest one.

Device:
iPad Pro

Network:
Internet

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: yes

DeletedUser8471

Reproduction Steps:
  1. Enter Army management (from Continent Map, when attacking player, or from city view)
  2. Tap on ‘All Ages’ to bring up the list of eras.
  3. Try to scroll the list to get to a specific era to filter (note: it is possible to select an era that is shown but scroll to view, for example, Iron Age).
Issue Description (10/10):

Game crashes. No error message, no nothing. Just crashes every time.

Player:
Prinza the Hunter

World:
β Dunarsund

App Version:

iOS Version:

Device:
iPad Pro

Network:
Internet

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: yes

I am finding I am having this same issue on live servers as well, and it appears to be only iOS users that have received the latest mobile update. I think that had downloaded and installed in the past 24 hours.

DeletedUser

This should be fixed with the 1.114.1 update.
Let me know if it still occurs, thanks.