• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

are diamonds available on all worlds you play

hades8840

Squire
wondering as i was sent a link to this game if the diamonds you buy on one world are available on any others you play I read somewhere they are but I play on one world the one i was invited too seems its the beta one but I wanted to play on a regular world where the event was still active and the diamonds i bought are not shared

Diamonds are available/shared on all worlds, of the same server, you play,
Diamonds obtained or purchased in the International Server / Dinegu world (EN4) are available in all worlds of the International Server (EN#), but not at world of the US server, or here at the Beta server, or at any other server. Diamonds won here at Beta can only be used at this Beta server.

Last edited:

hades8840

Squire
so is it worth playing on this server? I was invited so had no idea how the game or the worlds worked I have played beta versions of games and some go to being live and no different to other worlds within that game and some are either reset every so often or bugged ... I spent money on this version not knowing its a test server as such

so is it worth playing on this server?
Yes.
  • The number of active players at Beta server says so.
  • The main purpose of the server is for testing of new features, eras, events, etc to identify bugs/weakness, areas to improve and any other type of feedback. If your goals are aligned with the server purpose then playing here will be worthy.
Edit: Also to find out what new is coming soon to the live servers.

Last edited:

Emberguard

Emperor
so is it worth playing on this server?
In regards to playing as a normal main account (instead of playing any other server), yes. It’s worth it if you’re only looking to play a single world. Just expect things to be subject to change after you receive any rewards ingame due to it being Beta.