• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Forwarded arctic and ocean harbors

Status
Not open for further replies.

zlobnyj bot

Squire
Reason
more convenience
Details
at the discretion
Balance
does not affect the balance
Abuse Prevention
the filter from spoofing requests to the server should help solve all abuse
Summary
It will be useful for players to see the full team selection, + this opens up opportunities for creating a ship crew list for a separate number of diamonds, at the request of the developers.
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
i`m loocked, but not find.
Hello. During the game on the main server, I set out to increase all the crew members of the harbor to the maximum, but I could not find a list of crews with levels anywhere. Since there are only a couple of units left for pumping from level 9 to 10, and they do not always appear even when updating the crew for diamonds, I would just like to see how many crew members have not reached the maximum level. How this can be done without endless waste of diamonds is left to the discretion of the developers.

the reason is convenience
details - at the discretion
balance - does not affect the balance
abuse - the filter from spoofing requests to the server should help solve all abuse

This suggestion has been forwarded. Votes are no longer accepted.

Rusje

Steward
I also would like a list of all the crew members.
Is lvl 10 the (current) maximum level or is it possible to upgrade them to lvl 11 and more?

Status
Not open for further replies.