• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Archaeology Event

Logain Sedai

Baronet
I got mine to level 9 only and I bought some diamonds (I don't know how many but not so much). I must say that I did not try very hard because I could not play much for almost one week. I think I will play better on the live worlds but I won't spend diamonds and it is OK for me, because the building does not need to be at level 10 to deserve a place in my cities.

It seems like all the hidden rewards (both statues and vases) are in fixed spots.. The event is on Live servers now and I used my free tools today to clear some tiles.. I play in 3 worlds and used exactly the same moves with the free tools because, well, those were the most efficient moves to do.. I got exactly the same stuff from exactly the same tiles... So.. There is really no RNG involved... except that you don't know where the stuff are hidden. But this can be worked around as well, using one world to "test the ground", and then the next if the result was unsatisfying.. etc..

2akit74.png

Here you can see it's the same.. A bit of the background you can also see its not the same city..

DeletedUser7951

I too used the free tools only, and 3x brush and it as enough to see that one one world I had two idols, and other world just one. Basically on column 3 with the view of lower column 4.

Didn't bother to go further since I do not want a Sok, and it was obvious it was not similar for both servers.

DeletedUser8807

Well, I've started this event on the live server and have noticed that nothing has changed than when it was on Beta. None of our suggestions were taken into account and even on Beta nothing extra with some sort of balancing was offered. Using all the gained knowledge from here on the live server still don't see how I'm going to get to level 10 without spending diamonds! Frustration seems to be moving in quickly.....

DeletedUser8090

Well, I've started this event on the live server and have noticed that nothing has changed than when it was on Beta. None of our suggestions were taken into account and even on Beta nothing extra with some sort of balancing was offered. Using all the gained knowledge from here on the live server still don't see how I'm going to get to level 10 without spending diamonds! Frustration seems to be moving in quickly.....

skip vases, reveal as much sand with tools as less as possible.
buy ONLY large package (330 scrolls)
level 10 is very do-able without spending diamonds

DeletedUser9884

Can the world fair be plundered at all times when finished and motivated? Or can it only be plundered when it isn't motivated, same like shrines and the pirate ship for example.

Can the world fair be plundered at all times when finished and motivated? Or can it only be plundered when it isn't motivated, same like shrines and the pirate ship for example.
Things that are motivated/polished cannot be plundered. It can be plundered if it's not motivated. However, it's almost pointless to plunder it when it's not motivated, because it then will only give coins.. You need motivation to get fp and goods.. And it can't be plundered then so

DeletedUser9884

ty for your reply. wiki wasn't very clear to me, since it only states 'can be plundered', whereas other eventbuildings state 'can only be plundered when it isn't motivated.

Yeah, generally speaking nothing can ever be plundered if it's polished/motivated..Not ever...

Some things can never be motivated and therefore always at risk of plunder (for example goods buildings, Maharaji Palace and its pieces, cherry blossom set are examples of event buildings that cannot be motivated and therefore plundered).

I can come up with only one thing that can't be motivated/polished but cannot be plundered either. And that's the wishing wells and fountain of youth.. Maybe there is some other thing that I cannot come up with right now.

So in general, motivated/polished = safe, not polished/motivated = unsafe.

DeletedUser9410

Town hall, Great buildings, all age buildings ( such as wishing wells ) and any building that is motivated cannot be plundered.
Everything else, as far as i know, is fair game. even the Hall of fame can be plundered if it is not motivated.