• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Archaeology Event

DeletedUser9410

The Gong of the cherry set can not be plundered as far as i know - same with the mask vendor center piece of the Piazza-set

That is correct. Those are the exceptions because although they cant be motivated they also cant be plundered. Up until a while ago, they could be plundered, but that has changed.

DeletedUser9884

https://prnt.sc/nl7nia
this was a bit confusing to me because otherwise it states that plundering applies when it isn't motivated (f.e. in the discription of shrines an the pirate ship), but thank you all for replying

DeletedUser9410

https://prnt.sc/nl7nia
this was a bit confusing to me because otherwise it states that plundering applies when it isn't motivated (f.e. in the discription of shrines an the pirate ship), but thank you all for replying

Yes i see how it can be confusing if you dont know for sure, especially the way it is worded. With the statement saying it supplies x items when motivated and can be plundered.
But i assure you any motivated building cannot be plundered.

DeletedUser

No word yet from Admin or Staff to compensate for the ballancing trick that cost us the last upgrade attempt... How about it @Zarok Dai?

No compensation was felt to be needed as the level 10 was possible both before and after the changes. It required a very specific strategy, but it was possible, and still is on the live servers.

Owl II

Emperor
19 pages of beta testing did not reveal one important thing: when you got of WF lvl 1 into the Grand prizes, Upgrade Kit follow not 2 through 1, but 1 through 2. 1 Upgrade - 2 other prizes - 1 Upgrade. Why was this done? Why this it known only now? When the event goes on live servers

Owl II

Emperor
Still, I want to understand why the sequence of prizes is so unpredictable. 2 through 1, then 1 through 2, then 1 through 1. What's next? We can only find out by experience?;)