• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Archaeology Event - Balancing Changes

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

FrejaSP

Viceroy
I will make it on 2 of my worlds without diamonds, on the 3th one, I will have to use diamonds or be happy with a level 9 WF, that's still a very nice building.

DeletedUser8277

I think they kept the extra tools and put back the missing idols. Or at least put back the idols. I know I wasted a bunch in the beginning on beta but even guild mates who never played before are getting better results than I did here.

DeletedUser9410

I think they kept the extra tools and put back the missing idols. Or at least put back the idols. I know I wasted a bunch in the beginning on beta but even guild mates who never played before are getting better results than I did here.

I also thought i did better on live than i did here, im sure to get level 10 easily on all my live worlds without diamonds. I thought maybe it was just practice, but it did seem that there were more idols, or at least fewer blank columns.

iPenguinPat

Squire
This was by far my fav event so far after nearly 2 years. Much more unique. It was also nice getting a nice mix of rewards rather than getting all the same thing trying to optimize either event piece or daily prize.

alm1983

Farmer
I just finished the event and despite having focused on getting the golden idols I have only been able to reach level 8 of the world fair. It was a very funny event, too bad I only got level 8

DeletedUser8743

I just finished the event and despite having focused on getting the golden idols I have only been able to reach level 8 of the world fair. It was a very funny event, too bad I only got level 8
I was able to easily get to level 10 on all the worlds I play. Did you play every day to get the free scrolls? Did you stick to the 330 scroll tools package? Did you try to clear all the tiles or were you strategic about it?

alm1983

Farmer
I was able to easily get to level 10 on all the worlds I play. Did you play every day to get the free scrolls? Did you stick to the 330 scroll tools package? Did you try to clear all the tiles or were you strategic about it?

I played every day and completed all the missions. The cleaners of the tiles that contain the idols of gold and the purchase in the package of 330 or 180. Many times the maximum level has been reached in the events, but this time I could not

DeletedUser9410

i got level 10 on all my worlds easily, actually had to wait 2 days for the final upgrade in the last quest.
I think it was how you used the shovel and the dynamite that was a big factor in clearing.
Really hope they do more like this and less league events.

DeletedUser10113

I did all 60 missions to achieve only level 8 of the Fair? Makes no sense!

I think this was a great event.
I managed to get a level 10 world's fair in all 12 live cities where I did the event, even though I missed logging in for free scrolls on 4 days during the event due to work.
Luck played a very minor part in getting the idols, in nearly every world I collected almost identical numbers of them.
The only part that luck played was in the number of daily specials I collected, which did vary considerably from world to world.
With this event inno gave us a game of skill and tactics to play, where efficient use of tools was enough to ensure the full main prize if that is what you chose to concentrate on.
Can we have more events along these lines please.