• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Archaeology 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, one needs room for GBs as well :D

i checked on a lot of top point players on the arvahall server. all of them would benefit from the airship because all of them either had shrines of knowledge or dark doorways or similar. But of course if your city is better than those of the top players on any given server then you might not want to place it.

i still think that your point makes absolutely no sense because unless you spend hundreds or thousands of euros / dollars on the game you won't have an average 0.42 fp per tile because that excludes about any building that isn't an event building.

According to your metrics you wouldnt put up the cider mill or dark doorways or pillar of heroes, or either cherry garden or any other set.

around 100% of the playerbase would happily build a free flourishing cider mill in their city

i checked on a lot of top point players on the arvahall server. all of them would benefit from the airship because all of them either had shrines of knowledge or dark doorways or similar. But of course if your city is better than those of the top players on any given server then you might not want to place it.

i still think that your point makes absolutely no sense because unless you spend hundreds or thousands of euros / dollars on the game you won't have an average 0.42 fp per tile because that excludes about any building that isn't an event building.

According to your metrics you wouldnt put up the cider mill or dark doorways or pillar of heroes, or either cherry garden or any other set.

around 100% of the playerbase would happily build a free flourishing cider mill in their city
I use cider mills for goods, currently removing DDs etc to replace with other things.

Why have you lowered the number of scrolls so much? The Milestone from 1200 to 800 scrolls and then, not satisfied, you also raised the cost of the scrolls package from 330 to 395? Are you kidding me?

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
Why have you lowered the number of scrolls so much? The Milestone from 1200 to 800 scrolls and then, not satisfied, you also raised the cost of the scrolls package from 330 to 395? Are you kidding me?
Well... it was quite easy on beta - you could get way more than the needed amount of upgrades for the airship. If the rebalancing is still fair though, we will have to wait and see

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
if...that's a big if.....this kind of stuff should be done on beta not on live...
Not really - Inno should have good statistics of what went down on beta.

Currently I have used 4 big tool kits and gained 4+ main prizes. For the full lvl 11 airship you need 13 main prizes - that is 13 big tool kits, which translates to about 5200 scrolls. As the event offers about 6000 free scrolls (scrolls from the clay tablets and incidents not counted) you can get about 2 main prizes more than needed - so even if you are a bit unlucky with the idols or deviate slightly from the ideal strategy, it should not be too difficult to get to full main prize.

Luke Stark

Marquis
so the big question on everyone's mind is....will there be checkmate square or not...the only offensive building during this event....would be nice if we get confirmation if it will be available as DS or not..

anyone? @Dudettas ?

I know this might be unconventional to ask it and hoping for heads up BUT asking cost nothing :]

Bella

Inhouse Community Manager
so the big question on everyone's mind is....will there be checkmate square or not...the only offensive building during this event....would be nice if we get confirmation if it will be available as DS or not..

anyone? @Dudettas ?

I know this might be unconventional to ask it and hoping for heads up BUT asking cost nothing :]

We are sorry, but we can't give you any details about which Daily Specials will appear in the event and which not.

The Daily Specials are always subject to change compared to the beta version and there is never a guarantee, that the same Daily Specials from beta will appear on live markets as well.

kaymedic

Marquis
Hmm what would be a good alternative then? maybe world's fair kits. I do not want to wait until the last day because then it may be close with the fragments. We will see^^

We are sorry, but we can't give you any details about which Daily Specials will appear in the event and which not.

The Daily Specials are always subject to change compared to the beta version and there is never a guarantee, that the same Daily Specials from beta will appear on live markets as well.

Well, if your intention is to piss off quite a few people then you are on the right track. You skipped sentinel outpost in this event but at least you provided checkmate square... now on live world you will skip that too? Good job. In that case I will keep my diamonds and my cash and dont give you a single euro. And I will not be only one. One interesting daily special in whole event and you will skip it on live... seriously, are you trying to piss us off to the point when we stop playing?

Well, if your intention is to piss off quite a few people then you are on the right track. You skipped sentinel outpost in this event but at least you provided checkmate square... now on live world you will skip that too? Good job. In that case I will keep my diamonds and my cash and dont give you a single euro. And I will not be only one. One interesting daily special in whole event and you will skip it on live... seriously, are you trying to piss us off to the point when we stop playing?
Seems like it sometimes. A lot of questionable decisions lately that seem to target established players.

It makes for a really boring and frustrating event when you hold off on playing every day waiting for one item to arrive, only to have it look like it isn't coming. Most player's I know in game have done the same thing and are getting quite frustrated too.

Nothing besides CMS was even half appealing in the daily specials in my non-diamond farm cities. At this point I will just spend everything on the last World's Fair day (assuming we get that too) and probably send them to the AD someday. I will be quite disappointed if CMS follows the last WF though.

Only upside for me is knowing that the Winner's Plaza upgrades are coming in the Soccer event, I have tons of the level 1's sitting in my inventory.

Last edited:

xdommelx

Farmer
maybe you can say if thats the only chance they made

if the dock market the only thing they changed I can at least have 1 daily I can use
checkmate or the renokits everything else I don't have the room for or isn't better then everything else in my town

DeletedUser7624

Generally you are right. BUT, I hope you do realize how many people would post unhappy/angry comments everywhere if devs won't give checkmate on live I do understand that you personally have nothing to do with it but since you provide all feedback up to devs please provide this one as well :) thank you!

Sl8yer

Regent
Generally you are right. BUT, I hope you do realize how many people would post unhappy/angry comments everywhere if devs won't give checkmate on live I do understand that you personally have nothing to do with it but since you provide all feedback up to devs please provide this one as well :) thank you!

So? Let them post unhappy/angry comments everywhere. They will also claim never to buy diamonds again, like they ever did. They will claim they will stop playing, which they never do. Let the crybabies whine. It will not make any difference.

DeletedUser7624

So? Let them post unhappy/angry comments everywhere. They will also claim never to buy diamonds again, like they ever did. They will claim they will stop playing, which they never do. Let the crybabies whine. It will not make any difference.
It looks a bit different when % of people "cry/whine" about event building no maxed out and everyone eager to get chess and don't have an option for it

Sl8yer

Regent
It looks a bit different when % of people "cry/whine" about event building no maxed out and everyone eager to get chess and don't have an option for it

Yeah right. Just when it did when % of people suggested to drop the St Patrick Event. That really had a big impact.

Status
Not open for further replies.