• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Contact Support: Appearance of strangers in my friends bar

Status
Not open for further replies.

vidicecilia

Baronet
Troubleshooting
Yes
Hi!

Again, unknown people have appeared at my friends bar.
I know that this person was not there last night because I was reviewing the GB of my friends and he wasn't there. I ask him if he has request friendship to me and he hasn't, but there is he, miraculously.

Browser or App version and version number
Chrome/96.0.4664.45
Recreation steps
It can't be recreated.
Frequency
Twice
Urgency
Not urgent
Can this be reproduced?
No

Arya66

Squire
Is it possible he has changed his name? Maybe it was an old FR that was finally accepted?? Maybe you looked at neighbors or guildies by mistake..

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
Could you please create a ticket in our support system, so we can have a closer look at it :)

vidicecilia

Baronet
Is it possible he has changed his name? Maybe it was an old FR that was finally accepted?? Maybe you looked at neighbors or guildies by mistake..

No, I ask him about it, but he don't know how have him appeared in my friends bar. The night before I was looking for Terracotta Armies among my friends and he wasn't here.
Could you please create a ticket in our support system, so we can have a closer look at it :)

Ok, I'll do.

Stranger? A Secret Friend / Secret Santa?
  • Did he sent you messages, songs, jokes, etc. (i.e. did things to make you smile, be happy)
  • Did he send you presents: tavern visits, motivation/polishing, trades, FP investments in your GBs?
Secret Santa is a Christmas tradition. Members of a group of friends, family, or coworkers draw random names to become someone’s Secret Santa. The Secret Santa is given a wish list of gift ideas to choose from to give to their chosen giftee. After opening their present, the giftee has to guess which member of the group was their Secret Santa. It’s a holiday classic where the guessing is as much a part of the fun as receiving the gift.

Last edited:

vidicecilia

Baronet
lol
I had not received news of your previous comment till now, but I must say that it is very funny.

The issue is that extrange people is entering in my friends bar and I don't know what their intentions are.
Have they felt romantically attracted towards me and can't be sincere?
Do they think that entering without permission they can get my personal data as a bank account number?
Are they murderous psychopaths who come to destroy my city, my avatar and myself?
OMG!!!!!
Who knows they want from me!!!!

Breadgita.png

Last edited:

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
As I already wrote, please contact the Support. We can't help you here.

Status
Not open for further replies.