• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Not A Bug: [App] Winter event-new quest does not pop up automatically

DeletedUser8753

Reproduction Steps:
1. I have completed a quest and the button to collect the reward appeared.
2. Repeated clicking on the button did not start the new quest. The button stayed active.
3. I had to close the quest window, reopen it, and then the new quest was there.
4. It already happened 2 times.
Issue Description (10/10):
The button to collect the stars reward seemed unresponsive. After closing and reopening the quest window, the new quest apeared and the stars were collected.
I curently have the quest - The sixth day of Winter, so it is not the issue, that I have run out of quests for the current day.

Player:
World:
App Version:
iOS Version:
Device:
Network:

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes
Although I beleive, that I have read somewhere about the problem with the need of reopening of quest window, but I dont see it now.

DeletedUser7779

Same here - new quest doesn't pop up automatically, have to close and reopen. Happens every time.

DeletedUser8471

This happened to me as well during the Rosa Parks event on Live servers. Could have been fixed long before now if it was tested on Beta Mobile... just saying ;-)