• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

[App] UI pop up very intrusive after update

• Thread starter DeletedUser7779
  • Start date

DeletedUser7779

Not sure if it's a bug or just an effect that can be turned off/on but since new version 1.102 on app, every time I click on anything (GB, house, production building, tavern, quest, etc - literally anything), the window pops up like it's gonna punch me in the face instead of loading smoothly like it used to be. For a building or 2 it's not a biggie, but I started visiting taverns and had to stop after 30, it literally hurt my eyes watching the taverns pop up so intrusive. Same with cycling quests - as I am clicking fast, those pop ups look like a very annoying animation.
I have animation and effects turned off if it has anything to do with it.

@Zarok Dai could you please tell how to remove this effect or if it's a new 'feature' in v1.102 please tell the devs it's extremely intrusive and give us at least the option to turn it off from the settings.

dolphin

Marquis
every time I click on anything (GB, house, production building, tavern, quest, etc - literally anything), the window pops up like it's gonna punch me in the face instead of loading smoothly like it used to be.

The mouse over / click sensitivity has been increased.
It was a bit of a pain initially but it has sped up the clicking game for me. Just had to be more accurate. Occasionally pick up a underlying unit if I try to move to quickly multiple page views.