• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: [App] Notifications received with push notifications disabled on game

Troubleshooting
i have reinstall the app on my phone
I receive push notifications on my phone, either push notifications are disabled on game.

I'm on android 8.0 and my app is up to date :
xjyp.jpg

Browser or App version and version number
Android 8.0
Recreation steps
Nothing to do, waiting for notifications
Frequency
every day
Urgency
minor
Can this be reproduced?
on my phone yep, not tested on other phone
Screenshots
2ieu.jpg

d2du.jpg
Always here with league result message that notify me.
uiwt.jpg

u7tb.jpg
And now my phone also vibrate without seeing notifications.

Last edited:
It's seems i receive notification only when i'm online.
Actually i'm online on my computer and i receive notifications on my phone :(
And i received notifications on my phone when the app was opened on background.

I have the impression that the game servers send the notifications whether the box is checked or not and that it is the application which sends or not the notification to the device according to the check mark. At a time of eco-responsibility, this choice seems a little doubtful to me. If the check mark is unchecked, the information must not be sent by the server as long as the app is in background mode.

I have check/uncheck global notif and optional notif on my live world and also on my beta world then it seems i have less notifications (only 1 or 2 each day)

Nessie

Baronet
The problem is still not solved, I also receive push notifications on my phone, even though push notifications are disabled. It was August 5 when the bug got reported! Is there any intention to fix it?

Nessie

Baronet
Reported August 5 and still not fixed :(

I DO NOT WANT ANY PUSH NOTIFICATIONS FROM FOE ON MY MOBILE !

Nessie

Baronet
Reported August 5 and still not fixed

Is there a general refusal to fix this bug? Then I would like to know