• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

app mobile

JoystiQ

Farmer
hi all,
Is possible play beta foe with mobile app? if yes can someone give me details? thanks in advance

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
yes
- you just have to select "zz.forgeofempires.com"(all the way at the bottom) in the Server Options (flag top right)
- mobile is always a bit behind the browser as the new content is distributed with the regular app updates
- e.g. as soon as the next update is distributed by the app stores, you will have access to the Summer event for example

DeletedUser10000

Having a problem with getting the Beta to come up on my I-phone. I have my regular FoE game on it and tried to add the beta as another world as you suggested. Currently, there is no zz.forgeofempires.com listed in the world list but there is a Dunarsund. Imagine my surprise when I added that and did not find myself in my Beta account but starting a new city! What did I do wrong?

DeletedUser10000

WOW, now I can not get rid of the starting screen for non-beta Dunarsund! how do you exit if on an I-phone? Nothing I have tried has worked so :(

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
WOW, now I can not get rid of the starting screen for non-beta Dunarsund! how do you exit if on an I-phone? Nothing I have tried has worked so :(
You do the same. Click language button in top right, select which language version you need. You login, play, logout. Then you repeat the language selection steps to switch between the versions (Beta, EN, DE, FR, whatever).

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
You go into the town - go into settings, scroll downto the bottom - here you can "delete" the City - will take 2 weeks though. Directly contacting support might go quicker, but not sure. Also, for getting access to the settings you might have to finish the tutorial...

DeletedUser10000

thank you Phantom but there are NO buttons, just the old guy insisting on setting up my city, :((
Amazing how obnoxious that is, that it will not let you terminate the process!

DeletedUser10000

ty all for you help, finally got it. Thank the lord that I have been playing the regular game for over 4 years. If this had been my first encounter with this wonderful game, I would have dropped it totally out of frustration. Wonder how many people Inno loses every day with that awful intro?