• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: [App] Messages are cut [44449]

DeletedUser7779

Reproduction Steps:
1. Open game on app
2. Click on any message that's longer than 1 line
3. Message is cut, i.e. only a few lines are displayed - seems to be a % of its length. E.g. if message is 2 lines only 1 is showed, if it's 4 lines - only 2 etc.

Issue Description (10/10):
Since some update today:
IMG_20170922_094032_resized_20170922_094108610.jpg

Player: * zwucki
World: * US
Operating System: * Android 7.0
App Version: * 1.110.2

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes

SirSmithy

Squire
I would like to add, that the behavior is the same on IOS.

Op. System: IOS 11
App Version: 1.110.2

With IOS11 and App version 1.109 it was still fine. With the introduction of the emoticons it got messed up.

DeletedUser

We have fixed this issue but have to wait for the app stores to approve the new release version.

DeletedUser8471

This has been rather confusing, because some players see this issue and others don't. I polled players in my guild and several that say they didn't have the issue also received the same update and use the same platform (and OS version/carrier), while I do have the issue.

The same was true for other platforms, OS versions and carriers. Some reported they had the issue after update while others said it all looked fine. (Only polled Mobile users as browser players did not report the issue)

I've been typing all my messages with added line breaks to ensure everyone can read every word I would type. I would need to copy/paste messages to read them from players that didn't follow the same method.

Is there any idea how long it will take to hit the App Stores? I do understand it can take some time to be approved, but it has been making communications with players and guild members difficult, and having a timeframe window of when it will be made available would be most excellent.

PS: Emojis addition has been awesome!

Amy Steele

Regent
The updated app version has been released by us and is already available for Android users. Apple may not release until Monday, but it's worth keeping on checking. The version to look out for is 1.110.3

DeletedUser8471

The updated app version has been released by us and is already available for Android users. Apple may not release until Monday, but it's worth keeping on checking. The version to look out for is 1.110.3
Thanks! Seems like someone at the AppStore was reading my mind. Not long after I posted this the update appeared (and broke the servers lol)