• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: [App] Low visibility of text

DeletedUser

Can anyone else confirm this? Also can anyone confirm the same thing after reinstalling the app?

DeletedUser

On iPad no problems the interface is different from the OP though.
IMG_1278.jpg

Edit: NormaJeane - 2017-05-20 - Too large image(s), spoiler tags were added. Max size allowed is: 600x480 pixels.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8079

Can anyone else confirm this? Also can anyone confirm the same thing after reinstalling the app?

This happens to me constantly (latest version, live servers, Android, cell phone not tablet).

The game starts out fine - Dark gray background like in Chalinna-Charlotte's Terrace Farm screenshot.

Then after a while (it may be after the game has to reload but without being closed and relaunched, so either after it times out or after the session becomes invalid because I log in on desktop (treasure hunt) - but I think it also just happens after a bit even without a reload) it switches to the light tan background like in hujjik's screenshot.

I have to completely close and relaunch the game many times a day because of this (I know some folks only pop on once or twice a day, but I glance at the game for a few seconds to check for new messages,events, or production dozens of times a day).

SergeB1

Squire
I have just updated app on Android and if anyone could tell me what are rewards in GB I would really appreciate it
_20170528_184430.JPG

Edit: NormaJeane - 2017-05-28 - Too large image(s), spoiler tags were added. Max size allowed is: 600x480 pixels.

Last edited by a moderator: