• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: [App] Indicator not showing relics

DeletedUser7779

Reproduction Steps:
1. Go to GE
2. Do some fights until a relic is found
3. Indicator not showing the relic (not turning blue)

Issue Description (10/10):
As shown in the screenshot, the relics indicator is not showing the relics on app. (Relic a little hard to spot - behind the yellow arrow) - it's supposed to turn blue when a relic is present.
Screenshot_20170530-112527_resized_20170530_112641470.jpg

Player: * Zwucki
World: * zz1
Operating System: * Android 7
App Version: * 1.101.2

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes

LadyHecate

Marquis
I've just reproduced the same error on the App with an Uncommon (Gold) relic; relic available but relic indicator not displaying!
Player: * LadyHecate
World: * en7
Operating System: * IOS 10.3.1
App Version: * 1.101.2

DeletedUser7779

This bug is now on live servers also... A few guildies already complained...
So instead of fixing it the devs spread it out. Lol.

Pafton

Viceroy
I can confirm this bug is on live in the app version.
Source: The relic didn't show me that I had a gold and a silver relic to be collected.

DeletedUser8079

Mobile, Android.
GE level 1: Worked fine for all relics (5)
GE level 2: Worked fine for all relics (3)
GE level 3: Failed after encounter 6. Encounter was won by combat. Relic was silver and was the first for GE level 3.

DeletedUser7779

I think the bug came with version 1.102 coz our server (US) got patched today and that's when it started. Before that (i.e. yesterday and early morning today) it was fine. All I can say is *facepalm*:p