• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: App hangs on logout

• Thread starter DeletedUser8026
  • Start date

DeletedUser8026

The App takes hangof by logout. I dont can move of a live-Server. Its only by the App

Greets Morio

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
The App takes hangof by logout. I dont can move of a live-Server. Its only by the App

Greets Morio
Can you please check if you have any pending updates for the app, and try updating it. While the big version is 1.95, there are smaller updates to 1.95.1 or 1.95.2 that could help with the problem.

DeletedUser8022

Same problem here...Its installed the version 1.95.2 on my Android, when I trying to make a log out from the game, the app remain blocked.

DeletedUser8026

My Game-Version is 195.2 - Its a new update here, but it hangs now.

DeletedUser8026

I don't can install the new Update. The App will not opening.

DeletedUser8026

And now? This Probleme is not fixed. I ever have to deinstall and install the app, than I can move to a Live-Server.
This is not the solution!!

DeletedUser8026

On my mobilphone, (Gamevers. 1,95.2) it´s the same Problem.

It does not just happen when trying to log out. The first time the app turned unresponsive to me today was when I clicked "OK" to install an update (similar "red button / green button" interface as you get when asked if you're sure you want to log out). Also, after having logged on to beta via the laptop, when clicking "OK" on the message on my Android-app that my session had expired, the app hung (and after force-closing and restarting the app, I'm sent straight back into beta, without being given the option of logging onto other servers).

I couldn't find in the app the information about what version I'm running, but from from what it says on my account on Google Play it looks like it's 1.95.2

DeletedUser8026

After the Update, it works.
Perfekt fix.
greetings Morio

Last edited by a moderator: