• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback App Donating is cheating

DeletedUser4381

They should just respect everyone, and stop all players sniping spots - browser or otherwise. Maximum donations to another players GB of 100FP per player per hour. No more sniping, no more whining.

(Not a serious suggestion btw...)

Well, actually there will be whining, because people always find something to whine over.

NormaJeane

Viceroy
what about respectful playing and not jumping in front of other with the intention to let them make a loss of 600 FP

respect is something earned
and that behavior deserve the opposite of respect

in real life such a behavior would result in much more than only words

and where is the respect of InnoGames ?

time for them to respect the browser players and stop that screwing

Indeed respect is something to be earned, however: Respect starts with decent worded communication!
Therefore the foremost guideline for all forum users is:

"Please keep all communications respectful of the Community and Staff at all times."

Although I can understand frustration can make one type 'disrespectful' wordings in the heat of the moment, I will always moderate such posts when I encounter them, as will anyone else on beta team.

As far as your remark towards real life goes:
In my opinion aggressive behaviour hasn't really solved any problem throughout history.

P.S. If anyone has a problem finding the right words to express frustration, please visit one of the many sites providing decent synonyms for indecent wordings...

Let's get on with the topic this thread was intended for...
and let's all please keep in mind that different players may have different opinions on the same topic ;)

Last edited:

Tigertjheu

Squire
then it is a feature and innoGames want that result:
congrats InnoGames
and you for being such a player who does it and then be proud of it and posting it in the forum
sure some likes to screw other intentionally
I post an reaction here cause i agree as it is in some ways cheating.
Its not fair but i see it happen so why should i be super kind by not doing it?
I can attack someone and plunder their goods, it is a similar thing only not as expensive.
This has to be solved by updating the game on browsers to with the same option.

DeletedUser

inform the developers that there is a injustice in donating that must be addressed from InnoGames

I have already submitted a report on it.

why ?

InnoGames ignore it

I don't ignore anything on this forum. As to all the references to cheating, this is not cheating. It's using the app as it was designed. You have all made it very clear you want similar ability in the browser and I have already passed that along. Deep breaths everyone, we are all part of the same community :)

DeletedUser8858

You have all made it very clear you want similar ability in the browser and I have already passed that along.

Not at all, that would just make a bigger mess of things in my opinion. I think there is a great misunderstanding of the issue(s).

I believe browser version works just fine, people are able to make an informed choice to donate/lock a position. The browser version is forced to check in with the server every 1 or 10 click to update things which others can see.

The app implementation has no throttle (not forced to check in if you spam the 10's or 1's fast enough). It has essentially given it the ability for a player to build up enough points to lock (magnitudes faster than donating with browser) and send that to the server all at once. So the poor person donating with browser doesn't even see it coming until it all drops at once (freezing their game in the process). On top of all this they get collision protection (stated by others, not tested myself). You can also just close the app to abort a donation.

The speed with which you can donate with the app is really not far off from just giving people the option to just enter a custom value and send that. Some people wanted this but the developers did not and I agree with the developers on that.

DeletedUser7942

wow, yeah, I never use app so I just had to see what this was about and try it and my god man, lol it's crazy fast. So yeah, if you're an Arc playa aint no better way than that aside from my avatar here which is effectively the same I guess except you just have to rapidly press for a bit.

DeletedUser7703

Someone had said that if you donate with the app and that if 2 people donate over 50% that the 2nd person gets an error and doesn't lose any FP's this is definitely not the case all the time. This just happened to me.... arc was at 7 / 3681, I was putting on 1841 someone else was donating presumably more than 1840... Took 1840 of his FP's and he gained 1st place, took 1834 of my 1841 FP's and I got 2nd.

DeletedUser7107

rather than a time buffer on app, let's just fix the problem for donating from desktop. I play on 9 live servers and the speed their is very good. The speed on beta is so slow it wouldn't be acceptable at all on the live servers. I honestly don't understand why this problem was not addressed long ago

DeletedUser7265

rather than a time buffer on app, let's just fix the problem for donating from desktop. I play on 9 live servers and the speed their is very good. The speed on beta is so slow it wouldn't be acceptable at all on the live servers. I honestly don't understand why this problem was not addressed long ago

Yes, beta is much slower. I think Inno should honor testing with a good server and not with the cheapest one they found. ;-)

DeletedUser7107

honestly, I don't even understand why this is still an issue. They want us here to give feedback on the game yet they seem to be intent on making the game difficult to tolerate on beta

DeletedUser8858

This is utter BS that this is not being addressed AT ALL.

I am getting really tired of app players freely screwing over browser players as they see fit. We are screwed from the get go and they can do it HIDDEN from 0 to locked any amount and beat us even with a headstart.

All the top players are using and abusing this, why is this being ignored?

Throttle APP like browser or allow browser to operate the same, make a decision sooner rather than later as I am about to quit period.

Good day.

DeletedUser8262

Difficult to understand why IG who are normally quite obsessive about removing exploits and very obsessive about game balance should create a huge imbalance between the app and browser ... for pitys sake give us a level playing field

DeletedUser7704

mmmm..... for a long time PC user's had the advantage when donating to GB's , now it's the other way around , most folks have adapted

Miepie

Baronet
mmmm..... for a long time PC user's had the advantage when donating to GB's , now it's the other way around , most folks have adapted

That's because they've released an app that was (is) nowhere near complete. That doesn't change that this is not okay

DeletedUser

could browser player jump in front in less than 1 second without app player see it coming ?

nope
each donation was visible when the browser player did it

so at least the game could show a warning in the GB
player xy is donating with the app
then the browser player can at least stop at place 2 without huge loss

so please don't compare
slow (browser) versus very slow (old app) with
slow (browser) versus Flash (the fast guy who is at the finish in milliseconds)

would you start something if Flash could jump in front of you when you are at 99%
(that wasn't possible in the old versions: there people knew who their enemy is and when he is there: I even knew if somebody had a so much faster internet (mine ins't very good) and with 200 FP in front but 1000 FP more to spend I would lose the donation battle and stopped in time and let him take place 1)

because I bet no app player lost more than 1000 FP because of another player jump in front of him without see it coming

and please don't say again it is the way around
because it isn't

most folks have adapted
please enlighten me:
how can I adapt against people who jumps in a GB with 2000 or more FP between 2 clicks of me

Last edited by a moderator:

RedRed

Viceroy
Get used to it
Or you might use the app in an emulator (like Bluestacks or other alternatives stated previously in this thread, plus if you have a touchpad you can tap-tap like in a smartphone).

But having the same behavior in app and browser would be better (either one of the two, no matter what).

Last edited:

DeletedUser7942

Maybe this is their way of giving Mobile players something since they can't farm GvG for towers.