• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: App Crashing on Loading Screen

LadyHecate

Marquis
Reproduction Steps: App crashes on loading every time started.
Issue Description (10/10): App crashes every time upon the loading screen reaching 30%. Restarting IPhone has no effect. Have deleted and reinstalled App with the same results. App works on en. live servers and only crashes on zz1.

Player: LadyHecate
World: zz1
App Version: 1.101.2
iOS Version: 10.3.2
Device: IPhone7

I have performed a quick search of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported:

Edit:
Reinstalling did NOT fix the issue originally, however, the issue now appears to be fixed or resolved and App now loads on zz1 correctly.

Last edited:

DeletedUser7779

I can confirm this, game crashes on app at 14% for me. Only on beta, live server (US) loading normally. App version 1.102.1., Android 7.
Even worse is that starting the game after crashing opens up the loading screen directly (and not main page where you can choose server and world), so it crashes again. Only way to get out of this wicked loop is to reinstall.

Edit: Reinstalling fixed it for me.

Last edited by a moderator: