• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Not A Bug: App: Can't aid my Hall of Fame

• Thread starter Chalinna-Charlotte
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Sometimes I tend to aid my own Hall of Fames, if I've some diamonds, to help my guild.
They are almost always not aided.
currently if I want to aid a Hall of Fame it shows I can do that for 0 diamonds instead of the normal 25.
If I attempt to aid it, as it currently is, I immediately crash.

Edit I just checked and it seems all aidable buildings have a 0 diamond tag.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8061

Checked, the same. Seems to be connected with the recent change. We can now complete instantly productions with diamonds instead of being able to motivate them using diamonds, that's in the browser version. Our app doesn't know about it, yet :D

DeletedUser

Checked, the same. Seems to be connected with the recent change. We can now complete instantly productions with diamonds instead of being able to motivate them using diamonds, that's in the browser version. Our app doesn't know about it, yet :D

Thank you :)
I'll miss to be able to motivate the Hall of Fames lol
I can imagine the price tag of completing a production instantly will be much steeper.
Not likely I am to use that :D

DeletedUser8061

You're welcome. And yes, prices are much cheaper. I guess I'll even use this feature, while I've never used the motivation one.