• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: App (Android) opens additional instances of game when accessing the game via notifications [54542]

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
Version: 1.142.4
Android: 7.1.2 (Lineage 14.1)

Reproduction:
- Open the app + enter one of the worlds
- Minimize the app/switching to different App
- wait for notification (E.g. "Message received")
- access the game via tapping the notification

When you now try to exit the game (back button - exit game) the screen will go black and the app will reload. How often this can be repeated seems to correlate to the number of times, the app was accessed via notifications - maybe this causes some of the performance/stability issues I heard from other players recently...

Amy Steele

Regent
Aha! I'm running 1.153 already :)
Please let us know if you are still able to reproduce this issue when you are running 1.153

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
Aha! I'm running 1.153 already :)
Please let us know if you are still able to reproduce this issue when you are running 1.153
I am now running on 1.153.2 and it still happens consistently. Should I try if reinstalling the game fixes it?

Amy Steele

Regent
No need, thanks, we can now confirm this issue, though I'm not sure why it didn't happen for me at the end of last week, it is happening again now