• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Anyone want to 'fess up?

DeletedUser

Ok someone attacked me today .....anyone want to plead guilty and let me get my revenge attack in?

I'm asking as my "You've been attacked while indisposed" message gets displayed each time I log in or refresh the screen but the name / list of todays "spineless scumbags" fails to load (it's been reported some time ago)...and in the name of chivalry I demand my right to trial by combat and want to "reek my rewenge" (shameless Blackadder quote).

So c'mon who was it? :p

DeletedUser

Ahh you again! hmmmm lol thanks for owning up I really don't mind being attacked just wish the message you get would work properly so at least I'd know who to send my idle troops after! :cool:

p.s. Revenge taken mwahahahahaha ;)

DeletedUser

You should post this here mate http://forum.beta.forgeofempires.com/forumdisplay.php?29-Dunarsund
-> Discuss World events, battles and politics here.

This is not supposed to be in this section because here you post questions about the game not about the world you play on :)
Quote from the boss: "Welcome to the FAQ section! I assume you are here because you have a question about the game. You have come to the right place. The forum is a great source of information. Thank you for using it!"

DeletedUser

Doh yep right as usual soulspark ....blame it on tiredness when I typed this last night.

DeletedUser

I forgive you :p
I was a forum mod before, old habit of mine to make remarks about it :p

DeletedUser1007

i dont know what the keck happened i had a porfile and now it is gone when i made this it said the username was availble you guys might want to ix that just saying that because now my java isnt working so i cant log in to my game