• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

anyone else cant connect to the game anymore?

since this morning (like 8 hours ago) i cant connect to foe (german live server) anymore;

in few cases it tells me i cant login and have to check my internet connectivity, but in most cases it logs me in automatically but doesnt load any of my cities.

the loading bar just sits at 0% and does not move at all. sometimes the loading wheel is spinning initially, then it disappears and the loading bar stays at 0%

also the foe forums are extremely slow for me since 8 hours (i tried the beta forum, german forum, us forum, english forum, they are all equally slow)

i uninstalled the game and downloaded it again, this went pretty quickly at around over 2mb per second, so my general internet connectivity (which is from a w-lan in thailand since 3 days) seems absolutely ok.

i also can load youtube videos without any issues, and i tried diablo immortal which also worked perfectly.

its only foe which just does not want to load.

it shows patch 1.241.18 ingame

anyone happen to know what the issue might be?