• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Seeking Guild Any guild would accept me?

DeletedUser

Hello Beta Server Comunity,
nobody knows me but I know some of you... :) I read here frequently as I'm pretty hooked on the game since June past year and hardly trying to enter in the top 10 of my world.
Very much I would like to live the GvG experience in a guild, without there's no much sense in playing GvG :cool:
I'm prepared to donate my armies, as well as goods, but I recently started here and have just entered the Iron Age, so right now I can give only very little I'm afraid.:confused:
I can connect at least one time per day but honestly I must warn that I've currently no time to motivate / polish all members and I don't have the same ambition to grow as in my word either.
If in spite of this any, better with experience, guild would share the experience with me... Thank you!

DeletedUser2752

Feel free to join our guild. Message cheesydn, Timmo, SP2014, or billyp for an invite :)

DeletedUser

Thank you very much byeordie :) I sent a pm to chees asking for the invite.