• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Anwar? Where is the option to by BP with medals?!

DeletedUser

yes.. see title (should be "...buy BP...")

HaekelHansi wrote sth. about that "long" time ago. But where is this feature? And where is the feature to use double Blueprints??

I don't thing it's okay, to make the GB avaible on "normal"-servers without these features! We all saw it here on BETA, that dia-user build GB after one day and all the others have to wait at least 1-2months, if they spend FP and win some BP. otherwise they have to wait much more time.

So there have to be at least the option to buy BP with medals and maybe trade double BP!

DeletedUser

yes.. see title (should be "...buy BP...")

HaekelHansi wrote sth. about that "long" time ago. But where is this feature? And where is the feature to use double Blueprints??

I don't thing it's okay, to make the GB avaible on "normal"-servers without these features! We all saw it here on BETA, that dia-user build GB after one day and all the others have to wait at least 1-2months, if they spend FP and win some BP. otherwise they have to wait much more time.

So there have to be at least the option to buy BP with medals and maybe trade double BP!

You need to learn to spell better if you expect anyone to take your whine even remotely seriously.

DeletedUser

You need to learn to spell better if you expect anyone to take your whine even remotely seriously.

yes sry, english is not my native language, so if u have some spelling tips? The only thing I see is "by" in the title, but I was not able to change the title, so I corrected it in my text.

slickr, I think u are a good player, too. Don't u think i'm right? wouldn't it be better, with this features?

DeletedUser

Both features are currently in development and will be released in one of the next iterations. What you see here on the beta server btw, does not reflect behaviour on other servers because we have a lot of devs and QA people who make free use of all premium features.

Regards,

Anwar

DeletedUser

Both features are currently in development and will be released in one of the next iterations.

Many thanks for ur answer :)
But do u think it's wise to implement the GB "incomplete"?
The Problem I see is the same, as u can see in this BETA-world. The Dia-users have double advantage. They are the first with the GB-bonus and their buildings will be supported much more than buildings from normal players, because normal players build the GB 1-2months later.
What you see here on the beta server btw, does not reflect behaviour on other servers because we have a lot of devs and QA people who make free use of all premium features.
All players in my neighbourhood are definitly no devs or sth. like that, so I'm sure, it will exactly happen the same on other servers.

So to reduce this big advantage of dia-users it would be much better to implement these features together with the great buildings. ...maybe "hint"s argumentation is better:
Didn't really think of it at first, so diamond users get GPs first way way before others and also heavly rewarded for doing so eh :p

The little I checked beta last week about how the BPs, unlocking etc works, it seemed way over the top diamond friendly. I would have to assume devs made at least some sort of changes to it, since it seemed really really bad. Like "bad" in a sense where a simple handful of diamonds(very small amount for a common diamond user, but too much for a player collecting diamonds just from rewads) can save you weeks if not months of hard work, completely out of proportion of any other diamond feature in this game and how much time/effort they can save you at such cost. I really hope they did smth with it, I think it was like 200 diamonds for 1 BP, avalible for ALL slots and with fixed rate, I couldn't belivie my eyes it was that bad.

edit: I quess this will hit the current non/minimal diamond players the harderst since BP collecting starts from zero. It should at least be easyer for future players, they can start unlocking BPs everywhere right from the stone age and should have sets more easly done or near done once they reach the respective ages. But for current generation I quess it would be much better if the medals thing would come together with it, would limit what appears to become a huge blow for non-payers. Or maybe it's just gonna be small business plan to cash in from the heavyest spenders quickly and then they bring in medals buying and BP trading in like a week later or smth, never know :p

Anyways will see in 2 days hows it gonna work anyways.
At the moment it really looks like the "business plan" hint mentioned...