• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler Antiques Dealer (Exclusive?) Avatars

Piotr015

Squire
There are 6 new avatars connected to Antiques Dealer
Ken
portrait_340.jpg

Nala
portrait_341.jpg

Richard
portrait_342.jpg

Prisha
portrait_343.jpg

Gary
portrait_344.jpg

Hazel
portrait_345.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9982

I dont understand why cant they put the old Avatars from the old events in these.. no need to create more and new Avatars for these
Just get the old ones in so people are able to colect something they missed from 2013 because they only started playing in 2017, for example..

How dumb...

Julian24

Viceroy
I dont understand why cant they put the old Avatars from the old events in these.. no need to create more and new Avatars for these
Just get the old ones in so people are able to colect something they missed from 2013 because they only started playing in 2017, for example..

How dumb...
How do you know that they only add these 6? They also could give us old ones too.

DeletedUser9977

Connected to the dealer how? To purchase? To get when you've sold a certain amount? Hmm..
Nevertheless, I like them :)

DeletedUser10150

This post was in September, it's now December. Any idea when these are coming?

Super Catanian

Merchant
Anyways, when these come up, I'll obviously have to go for Richard's portrait. After all, when I feel like it, I can be a real "Richard" while plundering. His smug face even shows it.

Ken looks cool as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dessire

Regent
somebody has the art exhibition at level 10? maybe you unlock these portraits when you have that building at max level?

Legendary Kata

Merchant
I've a feeling they are releasing them with the re-appearance of the old portraits. I don't know I think that would be the perfect time to release them, but it's been almost an year now since this has been an actual spoiler. Think either 1. They ditched it, or 2. the majority will not care for portraits in Antiques Dealer. Or 3. Both. I might be wrong. But eh, will see.

Dessire

Regent
Hello. I've already gotten the art exhibition lvl 8! :D where are my portraits? uwu I think all players who have been able to get this building at max level deserv these wonderful portraits! :D

White.Rose

Farmer
Why only ava's with dark hair ??? I am missing out lady ava's with blond hair... :) modern ava's not the middle ages or other old stuff...

Emperor XX

Farmer
Just saw this and I'm questioning it
How come all of the female portraits are young and beautiful, and the male ones are old and just plain ugly. I wouldn't want to have any of those as my portrait