• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

another new feature about GB?

DeletedUser4040

5CwtESk.jpg

is like a natural anti support accounts, i think

DeletedUser5265

I think this allows the player to support other ones GBs. It's a way to make is harder with the double accounts. You must reached Ironage before you can spend in other GBs. I think.

DeletedUser5400

Yeah, this should make it a bit harder to use push accounts. Problem is that going through the Bronze Era is cake. Most push accounts do that anyways to avoid getting caught. Also, those who want to stay in the Bronze Era and get GB's, cannot, which is a limitation to playing however you want.

This is not going to resolve the problem, it's just a little bump in the road for push accounts. And that's ok.

DeletedUser

I agree with Freohr, it's not going to solve the problem at all. They need to program it to flag players who have donated over a certain number of fp when only in the lower ages, so they can take a look. No reason a IA player should have donated 250fp to GB's already, or a EMA player 500fp.

HuscarlTW

Squire
Kinda sucks though, FP donations are part of my strategy while in the bronze age. it lets me farm up blueprints more from quests to get up babel/zeus quickly.