• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Anormal behaviour when putting FPs in a GB [43198]

DeletedUser5429

Reproduction Steps: Put FPs in a GB, one by one

Issue Description (10/10): When I put one FP in a GB, my FP bar count is decreased by two. Then there is a +1, as if a 2 FPs pack had been used (but I have no more 2 FPs pack in stock).

Player: coeurdepat
World: zz1
Operating System: LNX 26,0,0,131, Linux
Browser Version:Chrome/57.0.2987.133
Viewport Size: 1920x989

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7265

Maybe it's the same problem: I have 2 FPs in the bar. I use the right button and then 2 FP are put in the GB. THen there appear again 2 FP in the bar. and I have a 2FP-pack less.

DeletedUser7608

Same here as per other threads like this. Broken, broken, broken....

Old system was fine, saying goes, if it's not broken don't fix it.

Devs saying goes, if it's working fine, let's break it!!

DeletedUser7931

Same here.
I've lost a huge amount of FP packs.
Let's go back to the precedent system. This one is insane.

luckysonic

Farmer
Reproduction Steps: Starting/Finishing a production resets the FP timer in the bar

Issue Description: When starting or earning a production, the timer in the FP-bar is set back to 60:00

Player: luckysonic
World: zz1
Operating System: WINDOWS 10 PRO
Browser Version:Firefox 54.0.1

Andi47

Overlord
Please fix the FP bugs before going live!

BTW: I observed the behaviour described in the OP a minute ago:

1.) had 1 FP in the bar
2.) bought two FP because I didn't want to use a 2 FP package (and I checked how many packages I had in stock)
3.) opened my Arc and clicked "spend 3 FP (from bar)" (only 3 FP were missing to finish up the level)
4.) 2 FP went into my Arc, FP bar did a lots of crazy +1, -1, +1, +1, -1, etc. and ended up with 2 FP
5.) clicked "spend 1 FP from bar" (sic!!!, yes, 1 FP, when the bar shows 2!) to finish up the level of my Arc (should have finished with the 3 FP before?!?!?!?)
6.) FP bar went crazy again (+1, -1, +1, -1, etc.), Arc level was now finished
7.) FP bar ended up with 1 FP, and I was missing a 2 FP package (so it seems that using FP from bar in step 3 actually opened a package)
8.) Well, and after step 7 I should now have 2 FP in the bar, but only have 1?!? (1 FP was "stolen")

1.106.1e2754f685 (14.07.2017 8:30), Andi47 (73349), zz1, en_US, WIN 26,0,0,137, Windows 10, Chrome/59.0.3071.115, 1920x950, OpenGL (336 MB VRAM)

Andi47

Overlord
... and again:
1.) had 1 FP in the bar
2.) reload
--> FP timer was reset (separate bug report is filed)
3.) opened a guildmate's GB
4.) clicked "spend 1 FP from bar"
5.) 1 FP went into the GB, a 2 FP package was opened, the 2 FP went into the bar. (why???)
AND: the FP bar timer was reset!!

DeletedUser

This is a bad design if intentionally done.
People should be able to decide by themselves if/ when they like to use inventory FP's.

Last edited by a moderator:

NormaJeane

Viceroy
Currently there are still issues with FP's, the dev team is working on a reliable repair, but it is a complex set of issues... so unfortunately it cannot be solved in the blink of an eye. Also reverting to the 'old' GB-screen is not an option, since this might cause other issues.

The involuntary appearance of FP-packs in the FP-bar is not intended behaviour - e.g. spending only the available FP in the FP-bar resulting in an FP-pack being used for the FP-bar - this is one of the issues that need a repair.

P.S. Please don't shoot the messenger ... :oops:

Andi47

Overlord
I do not think that the new GB window itself causes the issue:

I had the new GB window available since quite a long time, and it worked (with some things that can be improved for more comfort, such as a button for each type of FP package) properly until Tuesday this week.
IIRC Wednesday's update did 2 things:

1.) unlocked the new GB window for everyone
2.) a "fix" to improve the timing when spending FP when using the new GB window

I guess this "fix" in 2.) causes the problems - can this be reverted (or thoroughly checked for bugs)?

Whatever happened, something apparently went terribly wrong with Wednesday's update.

NormaJeane

Viceroy
I guess this "fix" in 2.) causes the problems - can this be reverted (or thoroughly checked for bugs)?

Alas, it cannot be reverted because it seems to be entangled with the new GB-window, but indeed it is being checked thoroughly for bugs!