• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Forwarded Annoying non-abortable box-animations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nisse-X

Merchant
Reason
Annoying non-abortable box-animations
Details
Balance
-
Abuse Prevention
-
Summary
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
no
I find it VERY annoying with all these boxes that has to be clicked away, especially doing negotiations. I have to wait for them to animate in and out without any way to immediately clicking them away. Please fix this.

This suggestion has been forwarded. Votes are no longer accepted.

Rytil

Farmer
I find it VERY annoying with all these boxes that has to be clicked away, especially doing negotiations. I have to wait for them to animate in and out without any way to immediately clicking them away. Please fix this.
Totally agree and I would even add to that: all the reward notification boxes in Guid Expedition. Instead of having to click on the "OK" button, they could just dissapear automatically after 1 second.
There are many other elements that make the gameplay slower, but don't add to the enjoyment, so what's the point?! Another example is army change process after a battle. So many mouse clicks!!! Too many. I often stop fighting because I get annoyed and bored with all the clicking. How about a button "Refresh army" that would replace all injured units with exactly the same ones, but healthy? That would be much more useful that auto-negotiate. Anyhow, I'm deviating from the topic here.

The Details should state what your proposed idea is, i.e. explain what to change and how, not just repeat the Reason " Annoying non-abortable box-animations".
  • Should the annoying animations be replaced by funny animations? amusing animations? silly animations? other type of animations?
  • Should the annoying animations be deleted and not replaced by anything?
  • Should an option to not to show the animations be added at the Settings menu?

Status
Not open for further replies.