• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler Anniversary Event?

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
Seems to me that @Dessire wish for a certain event building style is granted. Though it also give me a bit of Elvenar vibes. Not sure if it's just me but the architecture appears to me similar to that of Elvenar's elves' native architecture.

Dessire

Regent
Seems to me that @Dessire wish for a certain event building style is granted. Though it also give me a bit of Elvenar vibes. Not sure if it's just me but the architecture appears to me similar to that of Elvenar's elves' native architecture.
It does not matter if is an elven style or not, the design is already amazing for me! Finally an event building with a non old age design! I hope see more buildings like this one in future events!!

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
@Dessire me too. Curious how you're city could evolve with a bit more futuristic event buildings. My city appears to be in an omicron age of various cultures and timelines. Though currently the knights and (forest) wizards appear to become slightly more dominant.

MooingCat

Viceroy
Spoiler Poster
A bunch of sounds and background music have also been added:

stay rita

Merchant
Images for a secondary building has been added! 4 Levels have been added so far, if someone wanna get the size that would be appreciated, looks quite small to me, 3x2 perhaps?

Edit: It's 3x2

W_SS_MultiAge_ANNI23B1-34f5153d3.png

W_SS_MultiAge_ANNI23B1-34f5153d3.png

W_SS_MultiAge_ANNI23B2-c4ac6fa37.png

W_SS_MultiAge_ANNI23B2-c4ac6fa37.png

W_SS_MultiAge_ANNI23B3-9bbba74af.png

W_SS_MultiAge_ANNI23B3-9bbba74af.png

W_SS_MultiAge_ANNI23B4-c7e94c42b.png

W_SS_MultiAge_ANNI23B4-c7e94c42b.png
2x4 seems like it also huge fan

ArklurBeta

Baronet
Perhaps the ultimate version. Just a guess though I wouldn't be surprised.
Luckily, based on the "IDs", it seems that won't be the case.

Link for lvl9 Hut: https://foezz.innogamescdn.com/assets/city/buildings/W_SS_MultiAge_PAT23A9-2c836c067.png
Link for lvl10 Hut: https://foezz.innogamescdn.com/assets/city/buildings/W_SS_MultiAge_PAT23A10-dce260f07.png

Link for lvl11 building "3": https://foezz.innogamescdn.com/assets/city/buildings/W_SS_MultiAge_ANNI23A11c-b160368a2.png
Link for lvl11 building "4": https://foezz.innogamescdn.com/assets/city/buildings/W_SS_MultiAge_ANNI23A11d-b3ab0eddc.png

The fact it's A11d and not A12 implies it's just a variation, but of course it's merely a guess.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
allage_anniversary_keymaster_large-15db8bbda.png

"Keymaster"
ANNIVERSARY_B_Loading_Screen_1-68775e019.jpg
ANNIVERSARY_C_Loading_Screen_1-e8577bc1b.jpg
reward_icon_upgrade_kit_ANNI23A-92599872a.png
Main Upgrade

reward_icon_golden_upgrade_kit_ANNI23A-91398db12.png
Golden Upgrade - probably for Lvl 10 - Lvl 11(A-D)
reward_icon_selection_kit_ANNI23A-97d4ebbba.png
Main Building Selection Kit - seems to include the golden one
reward_icon_upgrade_kit_ANNI23B-d3e414130.png
Secondary Upgrade

reward_icon_selection_kit_ANNI23B-b141775da.png
secondary Building selection kit

reward_icon_selection_kit_epic_ANNI23-5dd59bb8e.png
Epic selection kit - Odd to appear for a first time event, but maybe it includes stuff of last years Ages Event (Stage of Ages, Orrery, Grand Monarchs)maybe also includes spring stuff, but would not expect that
reward_icon_selection_kit_epic_historical_questlines-dba350ba0.png
Historical Questline Epic Kit (will likely include all the buildings from historical questlines)

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
another p2w building. wonder why they keep making max building harder to get.
I personally do not mind as long as the full building is achievable in the event for free - e.g. by following the correct strat and/or by enough (and reasonable) effort, or simply by getting 1 golden kit as part of the questline and only gating additional max buildings in the pass.

I would not like it if it is completely hard gated in the pass and only achievable for free by waiting it out by collecting fragments on the penultimate level.

Same with the production stats: If it is reachable by effort/good strat in the event, I am fine, with the bonus level to give decent increase in production.
If it is only available through cash, the benefit should not be over the top (difference similar to druid hut would be over the top in my eyes).

ArklurBeta

Baronet
another p2w building. wonder why they keep making max building harder to get.

I don't like that this is going to be a new thing, but I can *accept* it at some level. And again, calling it P2W...? Players spending thousands of diamonds (or hard cash, $$$) to place multiple event buildings, 2x, 3x, or whatever-x their attack boost, "no one cares", but if there is an additional level that makes the building better, everyone goes mad how P2W that is...? Why? Between the 2, the 1st is much-much worse, much more P2W. But I explained my real issue with this in one of my previous comments.

If, (IF!) the player puts enough effort into the event, so "worst case" scenario he will have to wait...1-2 months? 3 months?...to get the premium level...then that should be fine. As a player obviously not going to love it, but with the new changes...don't think I'll lose my mind over it.