• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

New Issue: Aniversary event board free spawn gem not able to select in mobile

nice2haveu

Baronet
Troubleshooting
Done
Free spawned gem cannot get selected to play the event in the board. Serious bug in the event for mobile app players at the time on rival challenge appearing. It allows to free spawn anytime but not able to select it.

Browser or App version and version number
Latest app version
Recreation steps
Create a free spawn and try to select that free gem in mobile, it won't get the selection
Actual Behavior
Free gem cannot be selected and no use of playing the event
Expected Behavior
Free gem should get selected to play on the board
Frequency
Always
Can this be reproduced?
Yes
I have the same problem. When I force shut the app and wait for quite some time (more than 5 min) I can sometimes play again. Reinstall has also helped once but I have better things to do. While it worked nicely this morning it now doesn't work again (same app version 1.278.9).

Traveler64

Squire
I faced this when I played from mobile about 2 weeks ago. Not just the freely spawned gem, I was not able to select any gem after spawning. Had to login from the PC to complete the board.