• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Animation

DeletedUser3521

Can i ask why the new goods buildings and supply building dont have any animation?? It seems so boring just like that..
I think the graphic of the buildings and the animation that becomes the main factor people playing this game and pull out wallet to spend money...the pvp sucks..

DeletedUser

Kindly understand that you are playing on BETA. If you want the finished product, you are advised to play on a regular server. We put features here as soon as they work - "work" in this case does not include having all animations ready.

Regards,

Anwar

DeletedUser3521

other than that, i would like to ask why given only two expansions despite all the buildings seems to be bigger than the previous age??
even house are now 3x2...goods buildings are all big like 4x5...are you going to add another expansions also after this??

DeletedUser

even house are now 3x2...goods buildings are all big like 4x5...are you going to add another expansions also after this??

Well, that's industrialisation for you. You can hardly expect a chemical plant to be the same size as an alchemist. :)

We're keeping expansions a little shorter now, as we might have other plans for them and we don't want the cities to be too huge. Doing a little math you will still find the new, bigger buildings to be worth their size.

Regards,

Anwar

DeletedUser

Well, that's industrialisation for you. You can hardly expect a chemical plant to be the same size as an alchemist. :)

We're keeping expansions a little shorter now, as we might have other plans for them and we don't want the cities to be too huge. Doing a little math you will still find the new, bigger buildings to be worth their size.

Regards,

Anwar

Too huge? Some of us dig them 'huge' cities. But then again large cities do pose loading problems as well.

DeletedUser1279

Too huge? Some of us dig them 'huge' cities. But then again large cities do pose loading problems as well.

Not to mention the more frequent "Flash has Crashed" reports. I hate those.