• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: [Android] Summer Event avatar window issue

• Thread starter DeletedUser6709
  • Start date

DeletedUser6709

Reproduction Steps:
1. Launched Application
2. Looked on quest avatars
Issue Description (10/10): There is background image of avatar out of boundaries of avatar window.

Player: kayjudo
World: dunarsund zz0
App Version: 1.102.1
Android Version: 6.0.1
Device: LG k10 LTE
Network: LTE

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-06-07-13-48-57.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-06-07-13-48-57.jpg
    616.5 KB · Views: 11

DeletedUser7779

Yep, same here, and the wheel is in some odd position, used to be at the top last year.

TheFlyingMan

Merchant
I looked for an update, but in the Play store, there doesn't seem to be an update available (it says Version 1.102.1 Updated on 31 May 2017, and the Splash-screen at the start of the game also gives that version).

I've also noticed a weird "Lost connection" behaviour, but I'm going to document it properly and create a new post for that.

Thanks for your feedback in any case.

WillyWuff17

Squire
Got an in-game update today which fixed this issue. Message box asking if you want to download, after download exclamation mark at the right, please restart game.