• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Not A Bug: Android - rogue position in army choice

DeletedUser

Technically this is not a bug. It's the result of a change made to the app some time back.
It is possible it can be changed in the future based on feedback, but in relation to this report it is not a bug.
I will add your feedback to the list that you would like this change reverted.
Thanks for the report :)

Yes of course, if i had seen for that rogue problem i would never update my app version...
U do changes without informing us, not possible to see if it is a plained change or a bug :s
We (players) never demand to change rogue order !

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Doing changelogs for mobile the way I do for browser is actually not an easy thing to do.
Beta on Browser receives daily updates, the app only updates with a new version. So for app even if things get added to that version daily, the player will never see any of it until the entire version is released. And because of this a lot of the information may actually be confusing more than helpful.
I will keep it in the consideration list, but at this time this is not something we can do in a practical way.

Maybe not on the same post as changelog but on a specific post like FullChangelog.
Actually it is not possible to know what modifications have been done on app version.