• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: [Android] DC: gained happiness and population doesn't count unless reloading

Andi47

Overlord
When the daily challenge has a quest condition to gain happiness or population, the happiness or population of a newly built respective building (finished while ONline) does not count. Reloading solves the problem, but it makes it extra painfull to gain 11k happiness or 7k population by building and selling stone age decos or huts.
I am not sure, whether it counts, if I build and sell repeatedly without reloading.

Andi47

Overlord
Hmmmm seems to be quite randomly whether it counts or not - or the bug happens just for happiness?

Last times the turtle rescue Center did definitively not count until reload, an I think, that recently an urban island did not count for a gain population challenge until reloading, but I am not sure.

Now a few Chalets did count correctly.

DeletedUser

This one does seem to be a bit inconsistent, on browser and app. Sometimes they count correctly, other times it takes another game action or a refresh to get it to register. Will continue investigating.

Andi47

Overlord
See also in the Feedback thread for the daily challenge, some people are stuffing their city with tons of deco and culturals, because repeated build / sell often won't work

Amy Steele

Regent
Hi Andi - is this still occurring for you since the update to 1.117? I believe it should be fixed with this bugfix
If a 'gain happiness' or 'gain population' request was active in both quests and Daily Challenges, gained happiness or population would only count towards one of them. It will now count everywhere.