• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

...and then? (how to growth further)

GoldDS

Farmer
hey chaps,

happy christmas season to all of you. pardon for posting in the potentially wrong area, but i hope for some pro-players advise. that is why i do ask this here in the beta forum instead of the normal game forum.

it might have been discussed several times but what i'm particularly interested in is the feedback of some long-term experienced pro-players.

the big questionmark is on what to do after the arc is finally on level 80 and one can go on doing endless recurring quests.
i observed that after that point some players obviously "explode" and maximize their daily FPs funding exponentially. what exactly do i mean?

well, some players continuously level many of those FP-producing LGs which requires more net FPs than the arc itself. so it comes that they level the Innotower, Cape, CDM, AO, Hagia, (now) Kraken and also Alca/CF up 80 or even higher, all together in less than a year. to get all of these up to level 70 is about 150k FPs; up to level 80 makes it a nightmare as everybody well knows.

in the end they have a daily FP funding of 600-700 FPs. this is really extraordinary and remarkable. i'm not chasing to become one of the top-rocks, but generally speaking i would like to understand the specific game mechanics which i think i'm missing here.

on my main account i got my arc to level 80 on Dec 1st exactly 1 year after i started to play FoE. currently i do a lot of recurring task to get goods and sell them (am in CE and sell innotower goods, approx. 1-2 sets per week). my daily FP funding is at about 280-300 only. at the moment i m changing my daily FPs into inventory FPs for being more flexible on reccuring quests. however, i soon wanted to continue to level stuff frequently. (focus on Inno and Alca in parallel followed by the cape/CDM)

thus the question to you experienced players - and i appreciate if you would be frank to share some of your secrets - how can one additionally generate FPs and get some pace on level up so many LGs in parallel in a (relatively) short timeframe?

thanks for your answers and help.
cheers

DeletedUser5429

Hi GoldDS,
There is no real mystery here. Apart from having high level FPs producing GBs, you can "easily" gather a lot more FPs by :
- getting profitable places on your neighbours / friends / guildmates GBs
- selling goods

The first is what the Arc is primarily useful for.
The second requires you to have a high enough Frontenac (but I guess by what you're telling that you know that).

And to level "many" GBs, you can level one until it becomes hard (meaning a bit expensive) to level, then level another to the same point, and so on. After that you can level them further.
But levelling one GB only to level 80, or 90 or whatever, and only after that another one, makes you "lose" the benefit of your 1st GB.
For example, if you level your Cape to level 70, it is cheap.
If you level your Cape straight to level 80 or 90, of course you generate more FPs, but the cost becomes very high.
Instead, go on with Inno Tower to level 70, that's cheap also, and you get the benefit from both for a relatively low cost.
Go on like that, and you'll get a maximum return on investment (yes, that's arguable, of course).