Dear forum reader,
To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can REGISTER HERE!
Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
The Castle System is a brand new feature in Forge of Empires which aims to reward players that are playing Forge of Empires actively. Come check it out in your city!
Do you want to know more about this new feature? Then click here!
Cultural Settlement - Mughal Empire
We are proud to present you our brand new Cultural Settlement: The Mughal Empire!
This is the fifth of our Cultural Settlements, and your job is to help expand the Mughal Embassy. Read all about it here!
1) the boat at the bottom-left is not present in the top pic
2) the hippo at the bottom-center (a bit to the right of it) has opened its mouth in the bottom pic
3) an ibis is present near the pyramid in the bottom pic, and not on the top onre
4) at the bottom-middle of the city i see an impediment in the top pic, which is removed at the bottom pic. this is to the left of the big house there
5) to the right of that same house, two camels are present in the bottom pic. i don't see them in the top pic
1. An Hippo has the mouth opened
2. There is a flying bird near pyramid
3. There are people with camels on central road
4. There is a boat on the river (down left)
5. A construction has been removed in the south of the city
The differences are:
1. A boat in the lower left corner of the second image
2. A white bird flying toward the top of the pyramid
3. A missing impediment at the left of the place of prayer
4. Camels walking on the street next to the place of prayer
5. A lonely hippo in the center of the water has the mouth open