• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Ancient Egypt - Jesuismoti

Sinitar

Regent
Sorry I am few days late! Just came across this Thread in this Forum and wanted to share with you my Ancient Egypt Settlement Strategy Guide :)

jesuismoti's Strategy Guide
how many time have you spended to finish the first egyptian settlement?
your guide is pretty detailed but it's poor about the real strategy
remember,none has the same luck than you had and none would spend diamonds for cultural settlements

DeletedUser9851

remember,none has the same luck than you had and none would spend diamonds for cultural settlements
Took me 13 days (less than 2 weeks) to complete 1st Settlement ;)

DeletedUser9851

...luck has NOTHING to do with the Guide! This was created a while ago to help some of my Guild Members, who had absolutely no idea about the X4 Bonus that you might get not only from Cultural Goods but, as well, from successful Battles within the Siege Camp; hence, the reason why I included few mentions about those (as well as screenshots). If you end up not having that many (or none at all!) X4 Bonuses during a Settlement, this does not prevent you from being able to finish it QUICKLY to get your hands on all the Obelisk fragments ;)

...and I am sorry but your statement about non spending Diamonds for this Cultural Settlement is false; there are players out there who want to have more flexibility while playing this Settlement and who do not mind spending some Diamonds to get some Pickaxes...again, this Guide is suggesting players to consider this option but is not mandatory.

Anyway, at the end of the day, you are entitled to our opinion; all I know is that I have been extremely successful and helped lots of players out there to enjoy this new Settlement ;)

Sinitar

Regent
...luck has NOTHING to do with the Guide! This was created a while ago to help some of my Guild Members, who had absolutely no idea about the X4 Bonus that you might get not only from Cultural Goods but, as well, from successful Battles within the Siege Camp; hence, the reason why I included few mentions about those (as well as screenshots). If you end up not having that many (or none at all!) X4 Bonuses during a Settlement, this does not prevent you from being able to finish it QUICKLY to get your hands on all the Obelisk fragments ;)

...and I am sorry but your statement about non spending Diamonds for this Cultural Settlement is false; there are players out there who want to have more flexibility while playing this Settlement and who do not mind spending some Diamonds to get some Pickaxes...again, this Guide is suggesting players to consider this option but is not mandatory.

Anyway, at the end of the day, you are entitled to our opinion; all I know is that I have been extremely successful and helped lots of players out there to enjoy this new Settlement ;)
Also my guide have successfully with the players interested and finished in 13 days.. A my friend,at the 2nd Egyptian settlement has finished it with less time(12 days) than me because he has more the free time and do the 4 hour production while me I used always the 8 hours..Also me sometimes I finished the next settlement in less 10 days(for example here in beta at the 5th times)

CrashBoom

Legend
needs many years to wait before buildings give more than 1 FP per square and I can fill my city completely with them :rolleyes:

it is the easiest, most chilling settlement of them all
so if people ignore this one they should definitely ignore all the others too

CrashBoom

Legend
FPs aren't everything. The Viking Yggdrasil tree gives 30% attack bonus in 9 squares - now that's worth playing for.
NOW ?
I have finished that maybe a year ago

now I need to do something else in the settlements :rolleyes:

damn
1 week and I have finished the 10th egypt in my live main world

@InnoGames
when will the next settlement be released ?