• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Do Not Suggest An idea for Recurring Quest

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser9030

Now the game has become very demanding. With many battles but also great development. There are players who have been doing endless quests for years. I have personally tired of canceling it, canceling it, canceling it until the repetition I want comes. For example in Mars there are 11 recurring expeditions. Yes but I only do the one that asks for 200 points and also the one that says to collect 2,000,000 commissions and one more that asks to collect 3,000,000 coins. I cancel all the rest.
For years this has been the case. The rest are useless and no one uses them. So since we are wasting incredible time by constantly pressing cancellation I suggest the following (I will quote as well).
When the 3 missions of missions appear on the X mark a box will pop up when we click on it to get all the repetitive missions and all 11. Then click on the ones we want not to show us….
I believe that this way we will win a lot of time in the game ....

Screenshot_18.png

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

Nessie

Baronet
hiep lin, my guess is you belong to the management. Congrats on your million+ dollars euros each year :) I have no other explanation why you boycot reasonable ideas, posts...

Hiep Lin

Viceroy
I just give an objective opinion
There are 3 lines of quests, if you select 3 quests and only 3 quests, they will remain continuously.
Whoever uses 2000 fp in 10 times then do 10 times the quest "200 fp" without changing the display of quests.
I understand that you like it, I only say that it is no longer "recurring"

LastWarrior

Regent
yes only three would be used except for era moves so why not allow it instead of wasting time clicking through them all the time.

DeletedUser

I know which RC's I want at the very begging of an age to do so it would be very useful to be able to get rid of the others but Inno is very heavily influenced by idiots making mistakes and contacting support wanting them undone so I think there should be a way to reverse the action of selecting which ones you want not to come up .it would save a lot of clicks.
+1

Status
Not open for further replies.