Create a ample system for guild activity visible to all players
- Especially new players don't have the knowledge how to discern whether a guild is active at all and many are joining an inactive guild (many free joining guilds are dead) - for them it takes about a week or two until they realize that there is nobody active anymore. In worst case they are spending their rare goods to unlock GE without effort, as there is no active leader at all and they may quit or at least being frustrated. Also for more experienced players it would help to find a suitable guild.
Light code beneath guild name according to activity
- more than 75% members active = green
- more than 30% members active = orange
- less than 30% members active = red
(percentage can discussed - just first suggestion)
- I can't see any impact on other game features
- Abuse Prevention
- Having a first overview over guild activity might help not only new players, but also more experienced players to make decisions for finding a guild.
- Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
- Couldn't find anything similar