• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Not A Bug: always same goods required for a specific exploration site negotiation??

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
Troubleshooting
impossible on player end
I originally was under the impression that the goods needed for negotiating the exploration sites were random.

Having observed the 1h exploration site in Venus though, I now found that the 4 options seem to be selected from a pool of only 5. For me that is 2 asteroid goods (brome and mixed fluids), coins, supplies and 1 mars good (fusion reactors) - maybe there is one or more mars goods in the pool but there definitely only are 2 asteroid ones.

Is this intentional?

Browser or App version and version number
both
1.227.0d8c207cd9 (30.03.2022 08:45), Beelzebob666 (6253304), de20, de_DE, Windows 10, Chrome/100.0.4896.75, 1920x969, OpenGL Vendor=WebKit Version=WebGL 2.0 (OpenGL ES 3.0 Chromium) Renderer=WebKit WebGL GLSL=WebGL GLSL ES 3.00 (OpenGL ES GLSL ES 3.0 Chromium)
Recreation steps
do multiple explorations on the same site - compare...
Frequency
always?
Can this be reproduced?
yes