• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Implemented Allow cycling of used buildings

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajja

Farmer
Reason
Sometimes I need to change the type of task, e.g. choose another time.
Details
I want to use the arrows to scroll through all the buildings, both working and idle.
Balance
--
Abuse Prevention
--
Summary
Easier access to features, better gameplay. A checkbox can be used in the window to enable this feature.
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
I didn't find it
I would also like to scroll through the used buildings so that I can change or control their task.

This suggestion has been forwarded. Votes are no longer accepted.

nice2haveu

Baronet
IMO this idea is good but only in the theory. Because, modifying or cancelling the current production gets one alert dialog currently. So for every working production building gets scroll means, when trying to modify gets an alert dialog and after clicking "continue", "cancel" or closing the dialog should allow the scroll behavior for next working production building.

Assume, user wants to modify two working buildings in the city in a particular area where the buildings located, but user has total of 10 similar buildings in the city. By having the scroll behavior, user cannot guess which two buildings they are modifying or cancelling. It is just random.

Scroll option will be and only helpful for idle production or goods building.

Last edited:

nice2haveu

Baronet
You can disable the cancel production alert
Disabling gives the free flow of scroll, but myself always enables it because using the mobile doesn't want to cancel the production by mistake. If it is implemented, every user should disable the cancel dialog from the production building. Still not feeling good about this idea.

ajja

Farmer
If I have more tasks during the event, I enter an inappropriate task (eg 8-hour production). Then I find out that I need priority for the production of the 5th minute, so I have to look for the buildings on the map one by one and cancel the production.
Please allow scrolling between all buildings and do not hide any.
The right arrow can show idle buildings and the left arrow already in use or continuously, depending on programming options.

i just want to be able to cancel productions the same way i start them (by cycling through them one after another). if this is one of the things you are implying, i'd vote yes :p

Status
Not open for further replies.