• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler All together - AutoAID, Tavern Expansion, Special Quest, and New Chests.

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my city (browser version) they are multiple live changes that are discussed in other recent spoiler threads.

Auto AID

FOE_AidAll.png

Notice the 3 Stars tab. It slowly AIDs each individual person. There is currently display inconsistencies.

FOEAIDGlitch.png

Tavern Expansion

FOE_TavernMusic.png

Notice the music graphic. Inside is a new Tavern Boost tab. (Glitch: The boost icons lack tooltips.)

FOE_TavernMusic2.png

At Server Midnight, a Special Quest appears.

FOESpecialQuest.png

FOESpecialQuest2.png

Also, at Server Midnight, special Incident Chests appear giving better prizes.

FOEChest.png

All of this is in my city without any sign of ads. I guess I was selected as an alpha tester for this new ad mechanism. Seems like a weaker version of Forge Plus that does not cost Euros or Diamonds.

-Alin-

Emperor
Yes, we know, arent spoilers anymore, its on A/B testing and on PC arent ads YET because of Adblocker or browsers with built in adblock or antitracker, but I am pretty sure sooner or later they will deplooy ads even on browser, not only phone.

Last edited:

Thunderdome

Emperor
Yes, we know, arent spoilers anymore, its on A/B testing and on PC arent ads YET because of Adblocker or browsers with built in adblock or antitracker, but I am pretty sure sooner or later they will deplooy ads even on browser, not only phone.
For when that day comes, I will be sure to uninstall the FoE app from my tablet and never touch it again. Apps like these that have ads to them are the reason why I don't keep them very long. You may tell me that it's my option to view such if I wanted to, but it won't be an option if I have them sitting on my tablet screen taking up its resources and making it go slow (as in sprites generated that take such). And, yes I turn off animations on the tablet.

To be quite honest, I would rather pay diamonds for using the aid all feature as well as the other stuff if the price is right (probably 5 diamonds per like the collect all button).

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
To be quite honest, I would rather pay diamonds for using the aid all feature as well as the other stuff if the price is right (probably 5 diamonds per like the collect all button).
And if Inno stops "donating" diamonds via wish pits, GbG, GB, expeditions, .... would you still be in favor of paying diamonds rather than watching an advertisement?
And do you think this opinion will be shared by the majority of players?

Inno seeks to make money by offering upgrades that save time or clicks, not a way for us to spend diamonds that many earn without spending anything.

Thunderdome

Emperor
would you still be in favor of paying diamonds rather than watching an advertisement?
Yeah, for I will be buying my own diamonds at that point (personal preference of just "getting out of" watching an ad)... and that would be if I feel like buying them as currently I am playing the game to be with friends that I made through the years (else, there's not much that Inno provided that would have me to spend money to buy diamonds; the "regarding player feedback" thread has grown stagnant as does the other stuff). However, these are just words of one player. I cannot speak for others.

And if Inno stops "donating" diamonds via wish pits, GbG, GB, expeditions,
Can you say "mass exodus" if that happens? At this point in time, "donating diamonds" is already the norm in this game. There are many players who had made diamond farms (in other worlds), had went heavily in GBg, GE, and GvG just because of that and FP (being the top 2 reasons), played in beta, and had done RQs in hoping to get them as well. To go full 180 and removing such from the game will have players probably quitting the game if they don't care about getting FP (again, the top two reasons).

Inno seeks to make money
I am truncating this point because I am sure you (and everyone else) know what I will say when it comes to this, but for those who don't know me well enough, here goes:

If they (Inno) want to make money, FIX the issues that has been going for years AND communicate with the players better! Myself, I don't need gimmicks!

Status
Not open for further replies.